Saturday 16 January 2021

More writing, but not poetry

 I recently found fanfiction drabbles I'd written between 2003 and 2005. Most of the writing was part of a larger story that was a crossover between the Chalet School stories and the Narnia books. I had thought I'd lost this one, so was very pleased to find it again. I originally published it on the CBB (better known as the Chaletian Bulletin Board), which has long since moved its URL and archived all those original posts from those days. It's still around somewhere. Anway, I've re-published my fanfiction stories here. There are five in total at the moment:

  • "Out of a wardrobe" - my very first piece of fanfiction, 45 chapters worth.
  • "Edmund and Stacie" - a Christmas standalone, in the same Chalet School/Narnia universe
  • "Grizel" - a Christmas Eve story, also in the Chalet School/Narnia universe
  • "Wendy of Winterton has a magical Christmas" - a weird sort of crossover with Winterton/Chalet School/Marmaduke and Margaret
  • "Daughters of Billabong" - my new Billabong continuation story.


I'm enjoying getting back into writing again. Finding the stuff that I thought I'd lost has really spurred me on and I hope to get some new chapters written on my Billabong continuation written in the next few weeks. And perhaps some more poetry as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More writing, but not poetry

 I recently found fanfiction drabbles I'd written between 2003 and 2005. Most of the writing was part of a larger story that was a cross...